Hoover Dam, once known as Boulder Dam, is a concrete arch gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colarado River, on the border between the US states of Arizona and Nevada. It was constructed between 1931 and 1936 during the Great Depression and was dedicated on September 30th 1935 by President Franklin D.Roosevelt.
ITN Live Webcast
ITN Live With Time Shift Function (Rewind / Pause)
- ITN News 2013-01-10 9.30PM 13 comments
- ITN BIZ NEWS 2012-11-11: Sunday 7 comments
- ITN BIZ NEWS 2013-09-22: Sunday 6 comments
- ITN News 2012-10-26 7.00PM 4 comments
- Permanent appointments to another group of graduates 3 comments
- priyal on Gopi and two others who gave leadership to revive the LTTE are killed
- Navin Gunaratne on Passenger bus services begins from Kaduwela to Matara on the Southern expressway.
- Himali on Queen of Humour passes away amidst the honour of hundreds of thousands of Sri Lankans
- vishal kapoor on Indian student creates a shoe that charges phone while walking
- sadun on Boom-boom Afridi wins it for Pak with back-to-back sixes