Hoover Dam, once known as Boulder Dam, is a concrete arch gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colarado River, on the border between the US states of Arizona and Nevada. It was constructed between 1931 and 1936 during the Great Depression and was dedicated on September 30th 1935 by President Franklin D.Roosevelt.
ITN Live Webcast
ITN Live With Time Shift Function (Rewind / Pause)
- ITN News 2013-01-10 9.30PM 13 comments
- Applications for re-correction of O/L results till 25th 10 comments
- ITN BIZ NEWS 2012-11-11: Sunday 7 comments
- Matara student dies in motorbike accident 7 comments
- ITN BIZ NEWS 2013-09-22: Sunday 6 comments